JOIN US NOVEMBER 17, 2016 AT 6:00PM FOR THE SFPIF AUCTION!
There will be food, drink, music, and great items to bid on like date nights, autographed sports memorabilia, 5-star dinners, outings with your favorite professors, and more! Come reminisce and mingle with Northwestern Law’s finest. Hope to see you there!
Sponsored by: Fried Frank
View the 2016 Auction Brochure below!
Bid and Refund Policy
All bids are binding. For auctions of services, including meals and outings, winning bidders are responsible for contacting donors to arrange the service. Items offered for sale in the SFPIF Auction are donated by third parties. Accordingly, all sales are final. No refunds will be made for any reason. Proceeds from the SFPIF Auction will be used to fund grants for students working without pay in public interest organizations.
Contact Information Policy
For auctions of artwork and services, including meals and outings, contact information for the winning bidder will be provided to the donor.
Live Auction Procedures
- You may organize bidding groups, but please designate one person as the bidder for your group.
- Please raise your hand to make a bid.
- Payment must be made at the cashier’s table in LM 101 immediately after a final bid. Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card.
Silent Auction Procedures
- Items and bid sheets are located on tables throughout the Atrium.
- To bid on an item, sign the bid sheet. Please include your bid number, name and the amount of the bid. Ifyou are bidding on behalf of a group, please include bid numbers of all members on the bid sheet. (Note on Group Bids: If doing a group bid, the bid amount will be automatically apportioned equally among the group unless you indicate otherwise on the bid sheet. Also, only the first group member listed on the sheet will be able to pick up the item.)
- Bids must be in increments listed on the bid sheets.
- The person who has entered the highest bid at the end of the bidding rounds, before the sheet is taken off the table, wins the item.
- Payment stations will officially open at approximately 8:30 p.m. Payment may be made with cash, check, or credit card at the cashier’s table in LM 101. You will collect your winnings (either the item, or a certificate if it is an intangible item) at this time.